“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 46 Shopping in Philipsburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: When visiting the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, we invite you to visit Kay’s Fine Jewelry to experience “Luxury with a Family Touch.” Family-owned and operated since 1988, we succeed by providing our customers with the highest quality jewelry at unbeatable prices. We, at Kay’s, will offer you personalized service and expert advice in a relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. Specializing in Loose Diamonds, Luxury Swiss Timepieces, and Collectible Gemstones, we are uniquely positioned to satisfy ALL your jewelry desires.
Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was planning to purchase jewelry on our recent trip to the Caribbean and was very happy with the quality, the variety and the prices here. But most of all, the service was superb. I never felt pressured to go over my budget. The salesman, Ricky, listened attentively to my likes and dislikes and showed me perfect pieces of jewelry for my tastes. I was here in 2007 and the jewelry I purchased then remain some of my favorites pieces. I will wait until I can come back here to make any major jewelry purchase.

Visited September 2013

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
27 attraction reviews
“Great Store- Nice People!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband bought my engagement ring here, so I am a little bias. They did a great job sizing it, sending the appraisal, and when I contacted them from the states to get a matching band they were very happy to accommodate my request. I recommend stopping here for your fine jewelry needs. They have a great variety and will provide you with a glass of water or whatever you need while you shop. We do every time we are in port!

Visited October 2012
Champlin, Minnesota
“Most excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

On our second honeymoon in April, I purchased a diamond & emerald ring for my wife from Victor Kapoor at your St. Maarten location. Mr. Kapoor pointed out several things that made the ring uniquely perfect for my wife. She loves that ring! In July, one of the stones fell out and was lost, and I just wanted to let you and your staff know that we received the repaired ring back on August 16th. We are so VERY pleased with all aspects of the sales, service and assistance that we have received from Kay’s regarding the purchase and recent repair of the diamond & emerald ring!

We appreciate Mr. Chugani's prompt response to our inquiry about repair and the immediate, no-questions-asked actions he initiated to remedy the situation. The ring looked great upon return—and of course, my wife is extremely pleased to be able to wear it once again!! Thank you for taking such good care of us!!

Excellent service—bar none!!! We will recommend Kay’s Fine Jewelry to all of our friends that cruise the Caribbean!!

Dennis P.
Champlin, MN USA

Visited April 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“You Can't Go Wrong at This Jewelry Store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I recently visited Kay's Fine Jewelry in St.Maarten. We have been customers for 10 years and we've have the pleasure of a great salesperson all that time, Yogi Jethwani. Who can forget the name: YOGI !! It was our 50th anniversary which my husband purchased the chocolate diamond bracelet to match the rest of the ensemble we purchased from Yogi on past visits. He is so kind and knowledgeable, never pressures, has a great smile and he picks out what he knows I will enjoy.

On this past visit Yogi surprised us with a 50th anniversary cake and champagne. We thought this was just amazing! I trust him to the point that I left my diamond wedding ring with him a few years ago to be checked & cleaned. It came back in no time, all checked & shinny.

You won't go wrong with any of the sales personnel at Kay's - they are all family and make you feel like family as well. I am getting so many compliments! This is my jewelry store of choice!

Visited August 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Wonderful experience at Kay's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The salesman was friendly and answered my questions with ease. He was very knowledgeable about jewelry and how it should look on each customer. He realized that each person is unique and requires

Visited June 2013