“Perfect cruise around the whole island with friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Visit like an insider
$119*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: on Fridays, set sail for a full tour around St Maarten/St Martin. With 3 stops for Beach time, snorkeling and Lunch. Includes open bar, meal and pick up.
Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
“Perfect cruise around the whole island with friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Probably our best day on St Martin. We had a great day with sun and breeze, snorkeling, lunch and sunset. Staff was fun, friendly and professional.
Half the catamaran had shade, great for me that burn easily in the sun.
Snorkling had options for less experienced swimmers.
Everything included in the price, also taxi from/to hotel (for us staying far away at Radisson there was great value).

Would absolutely recommend Eagle Tours!

Visited November 2012

Dallas, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“Not so good second time around”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

So, we recently posted that we were heading back to St Maarten for the 5th time and extremely excited to take this Friday Farewell trip again. Well, not so excited after a not so exciting trip! First of all, the included hotel transfer from Phillipsburg is nice, however, there is alot of stops along the way to pick up everyone. The weather was a little cloudy and it started to rain as we pulled away from the dock, however, the boat left anyway..A little scary watching the weather roll in but we were forced to brave it out since they were heading out(would have been nice to have the option to reschedule). We sailed in the rain and noticed the boat was not sailing in the normal direction. I assume because of the weather, the trip was revised and we never hit Creole Rock or Tintermarre Island as the excursion was planned. Wait...that is 2 of the main reasons I chose this excursion...is to see these spots. If the route was changing, shouldn't we have been advised? Ok, so off to swimming in random places. Next, I head to the bar to grab a drink and to my surprise. "NO COORS LIGHT"! What? that is the 3rd reason I chose this excursion because they have served Coors Light in the past. The bartender says they just recently switched to Miller Lite. Ok, so I choke down a Presidente instead. For anyone who has been to SXM, you know that Coors Light is served usually everwhere and is very visabily advertised throughout the island. Next, unlike some of the other cat trips, if you want a drink, you have to get up and go get it - the deck is SLICK and when you are laying out in front on the net, getting up and down is not so enjoyable. Service could have been better! I was truly disappointed in this trip and it was not due to the weather, but due to the fact we did not get to see the 2 places that were on the itinerary and also because they did not serve the usual as they have for YEARS. I would not take this one again. I found a great trip through a different agency and will see them again next time I visit SXM. So disappointed as I bragged about this trip to others and my niece that was with us for the first time.

Visited August 2012
ct
6 attraction reviews
“Best fun on vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Golden Eagle, Quality Time Catamaran all day tours of St. Maarten are awesome! Ample time to ride the waves, swim, snorkle, food and drink. The day is planned perfectly so your needs and wishes are fulfilled before you even realize them. With the crew supplying drinks, sandwiches, music, a full course lunch which you get to swim up to on Grand Case, what more could you ask. The trip is planned for a good weather day so its always perfect.
My husband got a little far from the catamaran on a swim and tired out and the crew very ably rescued him before it was a crisis. (he has a heart condition so he really hadn't gone far, but it was too much for him).

Visited July 2012
New Jersey
“"Quality Time" was exactly what it was!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This by far was our best day in St. Maarten. 4 of us boarded this catamaran tour not knowing what to expect. The crew's hospitality made us feel welcome. We had a blast. They were very accommodating & fun at the same time. Didn't want to get off the boat. Loved my spot on the trampoline. My husband was afraid of swimming & got his swimming wings back & even swam to shore with goggles, when he originally was only going to take the dingy to shore. One of the crew was about to help him swim off the boat, & he just dove in & swam for it! As soon as we go back to St. Maarten, we are booking again with Eagle Tours. Oh by the way this is for couples, family, friends, solo or any other type of group.

Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“Party at the end of the World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

We are coming back to the island just to do this trip again!