Hi there. My name is David Gooding; I spent 14 days at The Seaview Hotel from 7th to 21st August 2014 in Room # 42. I did indeed have a wonderful time and the staff were excellent and friendly, in particular Antonio (Hope i have his name right). I will certainly recommend this facility to others who might wish to venture to St Maarten for a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea View Beach Hotel features beachfront rooms, which are all seconds away from a beautiful, white-sand beach, ocean view rooms and standard rooms, some of which give views of the capital, Philipsburg. The Hotel is located on the boardwalk in the heart of Philipsburg and is well-known for its world-renowned shopping, including many jewelry, souvenir and electronic stores. It is also within walking distance to four Casinos and many fabulous restaurants, fast-food outlets and the Cruise Ship Harbor. Sea View Beach Hotel has been recently converted to non smoking guest rooms with designated smoking areas within the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Sea View Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaview Hotel And Casino
- Seaview Hotel Philipsburg
- Sea View Beach Hotel St Maarten-St Martin/Philipsburg