We arrived on Super Bowl Sunday at the resort. Gizmos bar had numerous televisions and a big screen set up to view the game. The resort was not terribly busy although the bar was full. Plenty of beach chairs, umbrellas and staff to meet our needs. We enjoyed the game with many other football fans while the staff, especially Jo, made sure we were getting enough to eat and drink.
Monday was much calmer and we had time to deck out the grounds and Fort Amsterdam on top of the mountain near the resort.great views of the bay and harbor next door. Lots of staff doing house keeping and grounds maintenance. Very lovely location with a slow pace. Upper unit with screen doors let us fall asleep listening to the waves break on the beach. Enjoyable, relaxing time so far.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten-St Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach