Just returned from the Divi Little Bay Resort a few items to note:
1) It is best to rent a car for a few days since taxi's are expensive ( to go 6 miles for 4 people they wanted $30 ) but it was low season and we got the price down to $22. To go to one of the two grocery stores I believe is $ 8 one way?
2) The overall resort was nice ( especially you can snorkle right on the property out by the rocks and see an abundance of fish ). But the resort is starting to show some of its age.
3) Not a lot to do on the island ( shop, take a booze cruise etc ). So if you want to relax this is the place.
4) the Service varied from day to day so I would have to say overall below average ( even for Island time ).
5) THe Green House in town on the dutch side was very good ( Lee's way over rated ).
6) The grounds need some TLC, and the faucets leaked ( both the Kitchen and Bathroom ).
Overall had a good time but probably would not go back to this island.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten-St Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach