I stayed at Divi Little Bay for 6 nights and what a perfect spot! The view from the condo balcony was breath taking! The beach is lovely. The staff friendly & helpful. Except for the crazy driveway into the resort (if you are trying to make a right lol) we had a excellent stay.
I only ate at the resorts restaurant for one breakfast buffet which was nice (St Maarten being such a culinary Island we ate all over the place and mostly on the French side) plus we had a full kitchen in the condo so we mostly made breakfast there. We did spend time at the bar at night after returning to the resort from our nightly activities.
I was a little disappointed that one of the pools was partly closed due to construction, so we were limited to the one pool. But I realize the time we were there was sort of a "off" period, it wasn't very crowded so it must be the time they get the resort ready for the upcoming busy winter months.
Also the location of the resort is so close to Phillipsburg and not too far a drive to Maho beach, Mullet bay and the restaurants in Simpson bay
I would definately stay here again!!
The funny thing was I was nervous being in St Maarten towards the end of Hurricane season only to come home to NY and got hit hard by sandy 2 weeks later.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten-St Martin/Philipsburg
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.