We had been to the Belair Beach Hotel 10 years ago on our first tip to St. Martin. I guess our recollection of what it was like was as dated as the hotel.
- Beautiful beach
- Excellent location, close to Phillipsburg, the airport, and the French side of the island
- The hotel was clean
- Good restaurant on site Gingerbread Café). Too bad the staff was indifferent AT BEST.
- As I mentioned, we have been going to St. Martin for 10 years, and have never seen such an unfriendly staff.
- We had two bedrooms, unfortunately, the second bedroom wasn't even big enough to change your mind. Master bedroom was marginally adequate.
- Furnishings were the same as our first trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Belair Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belair Beach Philipsburg
- Hotel Belair Beach
- Belair Beach Hotel St Maarten-St Martin/Philipsburg