We had been to the Belair Beach Hotel 10 years ago on our first tip to St. Martin. I guess our recollection of what it was like was as dated as the hotel.
- Beautiful beach
- Excellent location, close to Phillipsburg, the airport, and the French side of the island
- The hotel was clean
- Good restaurant on site Gingerbread Café). Too bad the staff was indifferent AT BEST.
- As I mentioned, we have been going to St. Martin for 10 years, and have never seen such an unfriendly staff.
- We had two bedrooms, unfortunately, the second bedroom wasn't even big enough to change your mind. Master bedroom was marginally adequate.
- Furnishings were the same as our first trip.