“Get the Guavaberry Colada!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 46 Shopping in Philipsburg
Activities: Drinking
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in a historic 18th-century building, this company sells a rum-based drink that is very popular among the locals.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
“Get the Guavaberry Colada!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Not much to write about. It's a rum store. They have an assortment of flavored liqueurs and then the actual rum. I believe the flavors are mango, guavaberry, strawberry, orange...and something else. You can taste them all....except the tastes are served warm so none of them tasted that great.

I bought two bottles of mango, two of guavaberry, one rum, and a Rum + Guavaberry Liqueur mashup. I highly suggest the last one. But I would also suggest the guavaberry liqueur. It has a recipe for the Guavaberry Colada on the side and it's delicious!!

Visited May 2014

Nashua, New Hampshire
46 attraction reviews
“Something different to bring home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Guavaberry is unlike anything else! We stopped for a sample and it was good. At the beach, we ordered chicken and it was so good, we asked what they use for a marinade and turns out it was this lovely guavaberry rum! Of course, we got 2 bottles to bring home - one rum and one liquor. It is SO good. Bring it back and it would make a nice gift!

Visited May 2014
Michigan
41 attraction reviews
“Heard this was a must stop shop for cruisers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Getting off a cruise ship, you can find a small Guavaberry stand right off the ship, or take the water taxi to town and their bigger store (which is still small), is on the main street. I wish I could remember prices, I know we bought a Colada for $6 in a souvenir cup. Also sampled both their guavaberry liqueur and guavaberry rum (which are different products! I thought the liquer was awful). We bought a bottle of the rum in a very pretty bottle, I think it was around $20, and also a bottle of their bbq sauce. They had lots of mini bottles including some sold in packages of 20 or so for souvenirs. They also had other flavored rums and 4 different bottled spice mixes. I wish I'd bought the Jerk Seasoning. The staff was okay - they seemed pretty bored except to watch over and make sure the crowds in the store weren't stealing anything. Overall, worth a quick stop.

Visited April 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“guavaberry rum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

went to St Maarten back in 2012 and had some Guavaberry rum and loved it, decided when I got back to uk to buy some....where from?? could not find it, went to St Maarten again in January, stuffed 3 bottles in my case....absolutely gorgeous, just need to find a nice guavaberry barbecue sauce recipe now.
got it from the factory

Visited January 2014
Brockville
38 attraction reviews
“Rum Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and Sister-inLaw went here to get a Guavaberry Colada and they enjoyed it and even got to keep the glass they came in. They said this is a must if you visit the area.

Visited February 2014