“great place to visit after Captain Bob excursion”
Review of Chesterfield's

Great Bay Marina, Philipsburg, St Maarten-St Martin
Website
Update restaurant details
Ranked #19 of 68 restaurants in Philipsburg
Certificate of Excellence 2013
Cuisines: International

82% Recommend
There are newer reviews for Chesterfield's
Kenner, Louisiana
“great place to visit after Captain Bob excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We went on an excursion with Captain Bob Cass and afterward went to Chesterfield's for a drink. This was a nice little bar over looking the marina.

The drinks were really cold and the place was nice and clean. We didn't eat, we just had a few drinks then went back to the ship to rest.

Visited August 2013
Somewhere
“To bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Well,
I didnt really find it good, because I didnt liked the athmosphere.
The food was terrible and especially the service..........
Dont even thnk about it!!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Moses Lake, Washington
“Good fish, nice setting.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I ordered Mahi Mahi and wife ordered Grouper. Fish was cooked just right and portions were generous. I wanted to order the Lobster Bisque as an appetizer and the waitress advised against it because the dinner was so big. She was right. Open area right by the beach. Nice setting.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philipsburg, null, Netherlands Antilles
“Birthday night dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I celebrate my birthday in September so my husband took me out for dinner at Chester FIeld's with a few friends. It was the best I had in months. The food was very nice I enjoyed it to the max, the staff are very friendly and polite. The atmosphere was awesome.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St Maarten-St Martin
“Special Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

went for my friend's birthday. the waitress was very friendly and attentive. dinner was really good. One of my friends had the lobster. It was presented nicely and was delicious. The rest of us had steak- that turned out good as well. Mine was a tad over cooked so next time i'll have it medium rear instead of medium. The frozen margaritas we had was to die for-delicious.
For desert we can't complain about the ice-cream that was served. The wait staff sang happy birthday for my friend. Nice touch! All in all they helped made the night a special one. The price for the dinner was reasonable as well.

• Visited October 2013