We had a good stay, just one night before our cruise on the Windsurf. I really don't like it when folks talk about how expensive a place is, because, you obviously know the price before you stay there, but this hotel was expensive for what it is. Our view was good. The bed was comfortable.
The restaurant was fine. I would not have wanted to stay for a week's vacation, but one night was fine. We were aggressively approached by the timeshare folks in the back of the lobby, but we had read many of the reviews and were prepared for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful Caribbean beaches, The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten offers guests a true getaway. Scuba dive, take a ferry to Anguilla for the day, or just relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort And Spa, St. Maarten
- Westin St Maarten Martin
- St Maarten Martin Westin
- Westin St Martin
- Westin St. Maarten/St. Martin
- St. Maarten/St. Martin Westin
- Westin St Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten St Maarten-St Martin, Caribbean