From our point of view, the rating of this hotel should be way higher.
(28 on 84)
True that it is a little bit far from the city but...
Rent a car for 40$ a day if you really want to get out!
We came back last week and really enjoyed our stay.
The hotel is fabulous, the room was super clean, great service, staff is very friendly, the food is excellent compare to all restaurants we did (that were alot more expensive!!)
The pool and the beach are one of the nicest on the island.
Don't get me wrong, it is not cheap and not an all inclusive.
For example we had entrees (the ceasar salad is very good!), filet mignon and tuna steak for....54$ US Pretty good no!
Quiet.. no need to run for chairs on the beach or at the pool.
Snorkeling on site.
Worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful Caribbean beaches, The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten offers guests a true getaway. Scuba dive, take a ferry to Anguilla for the day, or just relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort And Spa, St. Maarten
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Westin St Maarten Martin
- St Maarten Martin Westin
- Westin St Martin
- Westin St. Maarten/St. Martin
- St. Maarten/St. Martin Westin
- Westin St Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten St Maarten-St Martin, Caribbean