“Excellent Handling of Earrings returned for Correction” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oro Diamante- Fine Jewelers of Distinction

Oro Diamante- Fine Jewelers of Distinction
62- B Front Steet & | Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, 0000, St Maarten-St Martin
17215430342/43
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Excellent Handling of Earrings returned for Correction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

My wife and I are very pleased with the prompt and professional manner in which Mr. Raj Budhrani handled my wife's earrings, which we had to return for correction after coming home to the U.S. Frankly, we had anticipated complications and foot-dragging, and possible rejection, but we were entirely wrong. We will gladly share with others our positive experience with Oro Diamante, a company of professional integrity.

Dr. and Mrs. Robert W. Brown

Visited February 2014

Peterborough, Canada
“Thrilled with our experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We did plenty of research before visiting Oro Diamante - on April 1st. We were delighted to find an intimate setting and very accomodating staff. We dealt with Sammy and he sold us my beautiful 1 ct princess cut diamond engagement ring. At Sammy's suggestion, we had the ring appraised when we returned to Peterborough and were thrilled to discover that we had paid far less than half of the appraised value. We could never have afforded such a beautiful piece of jewellery. Sammy spent well over an hour and a half patiently assisting us with our choice and we are very very happy!

Visited April 2014
Milton, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“Wow, what a ring!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Harry was our most excellent and helpful salesperson. He showed us a number of beautiful rose gold engagement rings. we chose a design and a diamond, and they had it made for us and shipped to Canada. Very considerately shipped and this ring is as beautiful as it was when my Honeypie bought it almost a year ago - for significantly less than it would cost around here, that is for sure - if you could find such a ring around here - I haven't seen anything like it.

Visited May 2013
Plainville, Connecticut
“Great Place to Visit for all your Jewelry Needs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have been dealing with Raju for a few years now. I have purchased several pieces of jewelry from him. He is very honest. You can go in and be confident that you are purchasing exactly what he says it is. Unless you are an experienced jeweler that is reassuring.

Visited March 2014

Oakhurst, New Jersey
“Shopping at the OroDiamante-Fine Jewelers of Distinction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Coming to Oro Diamante each year on our one day stop of our annual cruise, we visit the Oro Diamante "family" and our reception is one of exceptional caring and consideration. We are all welcome (four couples) with warm greetings and questions about the welfare of our families!
Personally, my husband and I are also there to purchase jewelry as are our cruise travel friends. We are given fine service all time. The store provides a tremendous selection of jewelry and watches. (And if you don't see something, they will get it for you.)
We have recommended this store to any and all family and friends who visit St. Maarten. Some make purchases, others just go in to send regards.
We would NOT shop in any other jewelry store on the island or any other island. I trust the service and pricing and the warm welcome each year that we come.

Visited March 2014