“Our favourite jewelry store” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted St. Maarten's #1 jewelry store, we specialize in loose diamonds, fine jewelry, swiss watches and great customer service. We have been in business on St. Maarten since 1983 and aim to please our customers in any way possible! Please check out our sister store also on Front Street.
Rosseau, Ontario
3 attraction reviews
“Our favourite jewelry store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We have been dealing with Max and Caribbean Gems since 1997, and we wouldn't buy from anyone else. Good prices, amazing and friendly service. Just stopped in again yesterday and it was like visiting close friends. Of course, we had to pick up some new bling....

Frankfort
24 attraction reviews
“A Very Delightful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We went to several jewelry shops in several Caribbean Islands and when we went to St, Maarten we also went to several and ended up at Caribbean Gems. It was such a different place. They also gave us drinks while we shopped. My husband and I don't drink but we ended up having 3 rum punchs. I had already bought a bracelet. After we left the further we walked the more we staggered. All we did was laugh. We staggered about a mile to our ship laughing all the way. This little shop is really a GEM!! This was the best day of our cruise thanks to Caribbean Gems.

orillia
“HONEST FRIENDLY & SINCIER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I first met Manu and his family in March 1985.Ever since that first visit i have continued to visit several times. Over 50 to be exact.Manu and his family have been very good to me and my many friends and guest i have taken there in the hundreds.Today many still are very customers of Caribbean Gems.This is do to the first rate friendly and honest service they provide.Not to mention an ice cold Heniken or two.I was there in March 2012 and i am returning in Febuary 2013.I would like to say it is my pleasuer to call Manu & his family and all there staff my friends.If you do not stop at 22 or 40 Front street you will nev er know what your missing.

Dave

Visited March 2012
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Best jewelry store on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We have been going to Caribbean gems since 1997. Every time we return we are greeted as though we are part of the family! Manu and his staff are very professional and do not pressure us. We usually deal with Rajesh, he has been wonderful. He always knows the right direction to steer us! We absolutely love the island of St. Maarten, Caribbean Gems is the reason why!

Visited October 2012
Laval, Canada
“BEST jewelry store on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Very friendly staff with a lot of experience, specially Danny & Nash.
We bought some watches at a very good price, without pushing, what is most important thing for me. A lot of suggestions from this guys and easy, you can observe the professionalism. Was a real pleasure to do business with them. For sure we will return