“HONEST FRIENDLY & SINCIER” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Voted St. Maarten's #1 jewelry store, we specialize in loose diamonds, fine jewelry, swiss watches and great customer service. We have been in business on St. Maarten since 1983 and aim to please our customers in any way possible! Please check out our sister store also on Front Street.
orillia
“HONEST FRIENDLY & SINCIER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I first met Manu and his family in March 1985.Ever since that first visit i have continued to visit several times. Over 50 to be exact.Manu and his family have been very good to me and my many friends and guest i have taken there in the hundreds.Today many still are very customers of Caribbean Gems.This is do to the first rate friendly and honest service they provide.Not to mention an ice cold Heniken or two.I was there in March 2012 and i am returning in Febuary 2013.I would like to say it is my pleasuer to call Manu & his family and all there staff my friends.If you do not stop at 22 or 40 Front street you will nev er know what your missing.

Dave

Visited March 2012

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Best jewelry store on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We have been going to Caribbean gems since 1997. Every time we return we are greeted as though we are part of the family! Manu and his staff are very professional and do not pressure us. We usually deal with Rajesh, he has been wonderful. He always knows the right direction to steer us! We absolutely love the island of St. Maarten, Caribbean Gems is the reason why!

Visited October 2012
Laval, Canada
“BEST jewelry store on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Very friendly staff with a lot of experience, specially Danny & Nash.
We bought some watches at a very good price, without pushing, what is most important thing for me. A lot of suggestions from this guys and easy, you can observe the professionalism. Was a real pleasure to do business with them. For sure we will return

Visited November 2012
Yorktown, Virginia
“the best jewelry store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

we have been coming to this beautiful island for 16 years and have been enjoying our purchases from caribbean gems for 15 years. every piece of jewelry has been beautiful and more important to us is the appraisal when we get home. we have not been disappointed. the staff has become family, each knowing your name when you come in to either store. they not only know us but ask for our children and grandchildren by name. max is our favorite however. he knows our taste and never disappoints in his suggestions. they do not push they only want you to be happy when you leave. if you are coming to this island, your vacation would not be complete until you pop your head in and see what they have to offer...

Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Fair, friendly and fabulous, that's Carribean Gems”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Just returned from my latest trip to St. Maarten and my second year dealing with this wonderful establishment. Last year I bought a beautiful tennis bracelet and diamond and blue topaz ring. This year I returned and bought diamond earrings and a ring. The selection is always beautiful and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I had my purchases appraised in Toronto and did very well on both purchases. My mom and a frind also bought here and both loved their purchases and the service. Ask for Max or AJ and tell them Mary Anne sent you:)

Visited October 2012