We stayed at Princess Heights for February vacation. The place is so fantastic, it is away from the HonkyTonk of Maho and Simpson Bay as well as the Concrete Jungle that Cupecoy had become. It is located in a more secluded area of the Island, which we preferred. I suggest a rental car for your stay as there is much to see on the Island and it is easier to get around.
We requested unit # 1106 and got it. It is decorated beautifully and has most everything you need for your vacation. Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, marble bathrooms, tub with jacuzzi , shower, double sinks and a fully stocked kitchen for cooking. A/C works crazy good - cools the rooms off very quickly.
There is free high speed internet access in the rooms ( bring a cord - altho we forgot one - the front office supplied us one for our stay ) The internet access was faster than mine at home LOL ! The balconies are large with a table and 6 chairs, great for dinner or breakfast , and overlook the ocean and St. Barts. 1106 is on the top floor that can been rented ( it is on the 5th floor ) and has beautiful views because it is on the oceanside end. Spectacular Views ! There is an elevator to this building and it makes it convenient with groceries and packages. The unit was spotless , like new and everything worked perfectly. There are three flat screen 40 inch TV's ( one with a DVD in the living room ) with a great assortment of DVD's to view, they also have cable channels HBO/SHOWTIME/ FOX, CNBC and others. There are books to read and games to play in the unit. The beds are the best I've ever slept on - very comfortable. Linens and sheets are excellent.
The service at Princess Heights is second to none. FIRST CLASS ! The front office workers help you with anything and everything. The housekeepers are great ! The surroundings and views are gorgeous. It is a meticulously well maintained property.
We used the Westin for our enjoyment - they rent cabanas and chairs with "bubbles" and have seaside service for food & beverage. We also hit their casino every night and used their shoppes . Walked right across the street . We also went to Atlantis Casino and Casino Royale. We had dinner at Big Fish ( twice and my favourite ) , L'Aurberge Gourmande, La Vie En Rose , Busbys, La Bistro de la Mer and Capt. Olivers - all of which were wonderful. I highly recommend Big Fish which is 1/2 mile away on Oyster Pond. We went to the Festival Market in Marigot and Harmony Nights in Grand Case - they were both great !
We will be regular guests at Princess Heights - it is the best place on the Island for the quality, class, price, cleanliness and overall appeal. You will not be disappointed if you stay here. The Best !
- Also Known As:
- Princess Heights Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Princess Heights St Maarten Martin
- Princess Heights Hotel
- Princess Heights St Maarten-St Martin, Caribbean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside overlooking dawn beach, this affordable Luxury Boutique Condo Hotel offers Studios, One & Two bedroom Suites with fully equipped gourmet kitchens and balconies with majestic ocean views. On site hotel amenities include a freshwater pool, free internet, free parking, free daily newspaper, daily maid service, gym room and concierge service. Additional services include: Car rental, Cell phone rental, Beach chair & umbrella rental. 5 Restaurants close by. It’s 10 min to Philipsburg, 15 min to Orient Bay and a 4-minute walk to Dawn Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Princess Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.