We booked Princess Heights through Jetblue Getaways. Travelling with 3 children my wife and I agreed that having kitchen possibilities was a major plus. When we arrived we were really impressed by the standard of the rooms which were even better than the photos. Spacious, clean and with high-end details. Wonderful balcony with a view of St Baarths. You really need a car, St Maarthens is hilly with poor (steep!) roads and there are lots of places to go see. The pool was really nice and the staff really helpful. Roomservice was great. Really happy to see that they provided with beach towels as well but a bit of a let down that they weren't replenished so well. I would definitely recommend this place even though it's not really walking distance to any town.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Heights Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Princess Heights St Maarten Martin
- Princess Heights Hotel St Maarten-St Martin, Caribbean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside overlooking dawn beach, this affordable Luxury Boutique Condo Hotel offers Studios, One & Two bedroom Suites with fully equipped gourmet kitchens and balconies with majestic ocean views. On site hotel amenities include a freshwater pool, free internet, free parking, free daily newspaper, daily maid service, gym room and concierge service. Additional services include: Car rental, Cell phone rental, Beach chair & umbrella rental. 5 Restaurants close by. It’s 10 min to Philipsburg, 15 min to Orient Bay and a 4-minute walk to Dawn Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Princess Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.