Just spent a long weekend at Princess Heights. I was greeted by friendly and helpful staff. This really makes a big difference for me. I also had a chance to meet the family that runs the place. They were great and told me many interesting stories about developing a hotel on a rocky island. What impressed me the most was the views off the decks. It was like a movie set. You can see a beautiful view of the wavy carribean ocean with gorgeous islands just behind. Defintely enjoyed my stay and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside overlooking dawn beach and recently awarded 2014 Tripadvisor's Excellence Award (fourth in a row), this affordable Luxury Boutique Condo Hotel offers Studios, One & Two bedroom Suites with fully equipped gourmet kitchens and balconies with majestic ocean views. On site hotel amenities include a freshwater pool, free internet, free parking, free daily newspaper, daily maid service, gym room and concierge service. Additional services include: Car rental, Cell phone rental, Beach chair & umbrella rental. 5 Restaurants close by. It's 10 min to Philipsburg, 15 min to Orient Bay and a 4-minute walk to Dawn Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Princess Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Heights Hotel St Maarten-St Martin, Caribbean
- Princess Heights St Maarten Martin