This fantastic gem of a hotel would've received all 5s from me, but I'm sure some would complain that no one warned them how far away from the cities and stuff it is. For us, that's what we were looking for and it was super easy to simply follow the signs all over the island to the Westin. The hotel itself has a really great staff and the rooms are beautiful. I can't really complain about the view of the Westin because all I could see from my bed was the ocean! Also, the little restaurants nearby are great and there are 3 markets within quick driving distance that have all your basic necessities. My overall opinion is: highly recommended!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside overlooking dawn beach and recently awarded 2014 Tripadvisor's Excellence Award (fourth in a row), this affordable Luxury Boutique Condo Hotel offers Studios, One & Two bedroom Suites with fully equipped gourmet kitchens and balconies with majestic ocean views. On site hotel amenities include a freshwater pool, free internet, free parking, free daily newspaper, daily maid service, gym room and concierge service. Additional services include: Car rental, Cell phone rental, Beach chair & umbrella rental. 5 Restaurants close by. It's 10 min to Philipsburg, 15 min to Orient Bay and a 4-minute walk to Dawn Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Princess Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Heights Hotel St Maarten-St Martin, Caribbean
- Princess Heights St Maarten Martin