We had a wonderful week in the hotel. The staff is extremely kind and helpulf and the location and views from the room are incredible.
The hotel is comfortable, quiet, basic but needs a quick refurbishment and investment as time passed by and competitors are many. There are two bars and a restaurant in the marina close to the hotel that are perfect if you don't want to go far for a drink o eat something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three star hotel located at the border between the French and Dutch side of the island, our rooms are spacious and offer beautiful views of the ocean and the St.Barths island or the Oyster pond marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Captain Oliver's Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Oliver`s Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Captain Olivers Resort
- Captain Olivers Hotel
- Captain Oliver's Resort Hotel St Maarten-St Martin, Caribbean