Location **** (out of max 5) very nice location ca. 8 km from Philisburg on the French side in the bay of Oyster Pond. Supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants either within the resort are in close to the hotel
Room. ** (out of max five). Old fashioned large room with nice view to the marina. Mountings in the bath partially do not work properly (too old). Room very clean.
Infrastructure *** (internet, reception, pool etc). Most of the time nobody at reception. Pool nice located but old fashioned. Internet sometimes ok sometimes not.
Breakfast ***( out of max five). French breakfast (croissants, baguette and marmalade). Everything else has to be paid CASH. They do not accept credit cards (for breakfast) or charging to the room. Two scrambled eggs 5 USD.
Overall rating. *** (out of max 5). Too expensive for the price asked under booking.com. They gave me a deduction of ca. 30% at the reception. Hotel is 30 – 40 years and needs to refurbished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three star hotel located at the border between the French and Dutch side of the island, our rooms are spacious and offer beautiful views of the ocean and the St.Barths island or the Oyster pond marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Captain Oliver's Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Oliver`s Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Captain Olivers Resort
- Captain Olivers Hotel
- Captain Oliver's Resort Hotel St Maarten-St Martin, Caribbean