Captain Oliver's is off the beaten path and a nice surprise on Oyster Pond.
We had a large room with 2 double beds and a large bathroom.
Housekeeping did a fine job each day and never had a issue.
They have a wonderful seafood buffet on Saturday nights! I am not a buffet person, but this was exceptional!
I recommend Captain Oliver's, see for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three star hotel located at the border between the French and Dutch side of the island, our rooms are spacious and offer beautiful views of the ocean and the St.Barths island or the Oyster pond marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Captain Oliver's Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Oliver`s Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Captain Olivers Resort
- Captain Olivers Hotel
- Captain Oliver's Resort Hotel St Maarten-St Martin, Caribbean