We wanted to extend our stay more than once at St MMaarten and discovered Capt Oliver's near Dawn Beach across the inlet. We loved it. A small resort within a 5 min walk to several good restaurants. A free shuttle boat to Dawn Beach got us as close to the beach as using our car.and was quicker, too. Infinity pool was a novelty for us the first time. Comfortable poolside bar and harborside restaurant were a plus. Our room was large spotless and had great views. Reasonable rates for the island. The resort is on the Dutch side right at the border. Any time we want an extra night or two Capt O's is our frst option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three star hotel located at the border between the French and Dutch side of the island, our rooms are spacious and offer beautiful views of the ocean and the St.Barths island or the Oyster pond marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Captain Oliver's Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Oliver`s Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Captain Olivers Resort
- Captain Olivers Hotel
- Captain Oliver's Resort Hotel St Maarten-St Martin, Caribbean