my husband and I came here for a mini vacation. Though we read the reviews it didn't prepare us for what we'd find. The staff at Fond Doux are polite and helpful. Always saying hello. Truly are an inviting people.
The owner himself is very involved. You'll see him daily talking to guests and overseeing. He is so involved that when I told him how much I loved plantain and I've never had before in my life he called the kitchen and told them next morning for breakfast to serve it.
Overall food is great. Their staff friendly and fun. Rooms are comfy and drinks are much better tasting then other resorts we've been to on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fond Doux Plantation House and Cottages are designed to give guests the option to be as connected or sequestered in nature’s embrace as desired. The tropical setting at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation at once relaxes, enveloping you in completely natural surroundings with the unobtrusive convenience of modern amenities, attentive professional staff trained in tropical hospitality, and access to a host of convenient services. Step out of your plantation cottage or suite and into the healing arms of nature in this tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Fond Doux Holiday Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fond Doux Holiday Plantation Hotel
- Fond Doux Holiday Plantation St. Lucia/Soufriere