My wife and I have been married for 14 years and I surprised her with a trip to St. Lucia. I choose to stay at three different locations during our trip because I wanted to see all of the island. After returning from our trip we have enjoyed our experience at Fond Doux the most. We had an amazing experience here! I selected their Romantic Rondevous package and stayed in the honeymoon suite, Hilltop Papaya. It was an amazing cottage located in the rainforest that included an outdoor shower garden and private plunge pool . I highly recommend the Romanitic Rondevous package. It included an amazing dinner under the stars where they made a customized menu just for my wife and I. They king size bed was decorated with words "Welcome" and "Love"written in fresh flowers. A relaxing couples message. After staying for only 4 nights we new most of the staff by name and they were all very, very hospitable to us. When we were checking out to leave I was impressed when the owner Lyton had put our luggage in our car himself.They are very freindly and focused on customer satisfaction. We stayed at two other locations on the island that we liked very much but Fond Doux and its staff were our favorite.
Before we left the island we felt the need to send them the email below to let them know how much we enjoyed the experience and appreciated their wonderful staff.
"Just wanted to let you know how happy we were with our recent stay at Fond Doux. There was not enough space on your comment card for us to properly convey our satisfaction with all the staff. I would like to thank your entire staff for making our stay so wonderful! Please pass on our special thanks to your drivers Happiness and Dorado who provide great information on your island and always greeted is with a smile when picking us up. Also Philip who provide us a very fun and entertaining tour of the plantation. Karan for great customer service. Katrina who continued to help me surprise my wife during our stay with a perfect night under the stars with an entertaining customized menu. Tonya for a wonderful spa experience. My wife and I felt that everyone went above and beyond our expectations to make our stay very, very special."
Brandon & Kristi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fond Doux Plantation & Resort is a 19th century eco-friendly colonial resort nestled in the heart of St. Lucia, best known for romantic, intimate, and private luxury cottages. The resort is situated amidst a 250 year old working plantation and features an assortment of 15 uniquely crafted cottages, two on-site restaurants, and a collage of outdoor swimming pools, as well as an organic spa. The resort is a scenic 45 minute drive from the island's international airport. As a guest of Fond Doux, you will be conveniently located just minutes away from St. Lucia's main attractions, including The Pitons, The Sulphur Springs - 'The Caribbean's only drive in volcano' - and the best diving sites on the island, all within a prestigious UNESCO World Heritage Site. Whether you're traveling for business, a romantic honeymoon or wedding escape, or for a fun-filled family vacation, Fond Doux Plantation & Resort offers the perfect ambiance in St. Lucia for all travel types. A mere glance out your cottage door will evoke both tranquillity and a journey into the land of adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, T4B, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Splendia and Priceline so you can book your Fond Doux Plantation & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fond Doux Holiday Plantation Hotel
- Fond Doux Plantation & Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere