“Good food at a reasonable price” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Soufrière, Soufriere, St. Lucia
“Good food at a reasonable price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I visit this place when I come to St Lucia. Always good with reasonable price. View is of the water and has a wonderful breeze. Good place to have a cold Piton Beer!

Visited January 2013

72% Recommend
Stockport
“Was it just a bad night?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

After hearing about this place we felt that perhaps there might have been some sort of row earlier. We felt rushed, the staff seemed flustered and the food was not as good as other cheaper places we'd eaten. However, the menu was extensive and the decor was pleasant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Redondo Beach, California
“Tasty treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We really liked our experience at Humming Bird. We made a reservation, but when we got there, we quickly realized that we didn't need one. The view was fantastic as we overlooked the Soufriere harbor.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Thanks Baby Shaq (Marvin) for recommending this restaurant. The food was delicious, especially the ceviche starter which was perfectly sour and spicy. I also had the best pineapple daquiri in St Lucia (and I tried one everywhere I went!). My only regret is that we arrived a little too late to see the sunset which would have been marvellous at this location.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida City, Florida
“Hummingbird Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My family surprised me with a trip to Hummingbird Beach Resort for my birthday; there I received my best restaurant experience. Most amazing I was lucky to have meet Chef Simmonds. My dining experience was the best ever, I had the most delicious local food and cocktails. It was so good I never got to sample the food anywhere else.

I will advise anyone make it Hummingbird experience and ask for the lovely Chef Simmonds and his special sea food creole.

Visited January 2013