“When can I go back?” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“When can I go back?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was a great restaurant St. Lucia. Our taxi driver stopped us there when we said we wanted lunch and if we didn't need to be back for our boat charter I would have ordered a second plate. Fantastic food, wonderful setting. We told them we liked spicy food and we were not disappointed! I can't wait to return!

San Francisco, California
“Good little restaurant outside of Soufriere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Ate there at lunch - possibly the best lunchtime restaurant we ate at in Soufriere. Healthy, local food, carefully prepared.

• 3 of 5 stars
London, United Kingdom
“Let me tell you about Martha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Firstly, the food was amazing, fresh, and good sized portions. Excellent value for money and, without a doubt, the best meal I had during my stay. I had the king fish with creole sauce, served with rice & peas, salad, and vegetables. Also, don't forget to try some local cherry juice, it is delicious! My eating buddy had the chicken stew which was tender and delicious. You cannot miss this place if you're in the area - you must eat here!
They only serve lunch as Martha's doctor advised her to cut back on the hours. 12 hours on her feet every day were taking their toll. In any event, I am happy to report that she is in very good health, and a very young lady at 55 yrs of age. I half expected an old granny after reading some of the reviews LOL. She's gonna be around for a long time, and her daughter is also a great chef in the making. Enjoy!

• 3 of 5 stars
Armonk, New York
“Great local place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband loved his creole fish, macaroni and cheese and sides. I thought it was all a little bland, but it was definitely a local place that showed you the true colors of the island.

Visited May 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Tucked away in the mountain is Martha's table. A small, clean, quite little restraunt with a true Caribbean feel. Martha's table feels more like sitting on a friends patio and sharing a meal with friends than a Restraunt. The food was fantastic! True homemade dishes and lots of it. Compared with our fancier meals at Chocolat and Dasheene Martha's offered 3 times the amount of food at a third of the price. Very much worth the trip!