We spent a nice long weekend in St. Lucia for our anniversary at the Stonefield Estate Resort. The Staff was very welcoming and friendly. They had our villa setup with fresh flowers and fruit for our anniversary. As well as a beautiful card on the night table. The resort was very clean, the pool was great, and the restaurant food was delicious. Our villa was very private and you can't beat the view, we had a nice view of the Ocean and the Piton. The Spa staff was also great and very friendly. The Hotel provides free taxi service to Sugar Beach. They also provide a lot of different tour packages of the Island (at a cost), as well as pickup arrangements from the hotel to the airport. I will recommend this resort to family and friends if they are planning to stay in the West side of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 27 lush acres near the rain forest and what is now a world heritage site. It is therefore secluded yet in the heart of all of St.Lucia's natural attractions like the open volcano, botanical gardens, rain forest, waterfalls, and other fine dining to enhance your experience of the island's local flavour. It captures the famous Petit Piton and Caribbean sea. Its villas have an open air design with 4 poster beds, hammocks, private garden showers and private pools. This resort was rated the number 1 resort in Soufriere by discriminating travelers - TripAdvisor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, T4B, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Regatta Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Stonefield Estate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonefield Estate Villa Resort And Spa
- Stonefield Estate Villa Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere