We as always chose to stay away from the tourist traps and take in the quality of the beautiful island and local foods..just amazing! The Stonefield is one of the two resorts on the island owned by a ancestor if Carib..they built one villa at a time...the villas are perfect, and we stayed in the smallest which was more than spacious a beautiful beautiful view as the restaurant - all built in the mountainside rain forest with beautiful views if the ocean Pitons and the lush tropics. I can not say enough about this perfect location and beauty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 27 lush acres near the rain forest and what is now a world heritage site. It is therefore secluded yet in the heart of all of St.Lucia's natural attractions like the open volcano, botanical gardens, rain forest, waterfalls, and other fine dining to enhance your experience of the island's local flavour. It captures the famous Petit Piton and Caribbean sea. Its villas have an open air design with 4 poster beds, hammocks, private garden showers and private pools. This resort was rated the number 1 resort in Soufriere by discriminating travelers - TripAdvisor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, T4B, Splendia, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Stonefield Estate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonefield Estate Villa Resort And Spa
- Stonefield Estate Villa Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere