Stonefield provided the perfect venue for our private romantic wedding setting!
Our Jasmine Villa had everything we need - our private pool with a breathtaking view of the Petit Piton and the Caribbean sea! The staff was very hospitable and friendly - Alex, Vivi and Thecla made our stay special and memorable.
We recommend renting a car to get around - its the best way to see the entire island in your time!
There are lots of good restaurants to eat around Soufriere and up in Rodney Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 27 lush acres near the rain forest and what is now a world heritage site. It is therefore secluded yet in the heart of all of St.Lucia's natural attractions like the open volcano, botanical gardens, rain forest, waterfalls, and other fine dining to enhance your experience of the island's local flavour. It captures the famous Petit Piton and Caribbean sea. Its villas have an open air design with 4 poster beds, hammocks, private garden showers and private pools. This resort was rated the number 1 resort in Soufriere by discriminating travelers - TripAdvisor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, T4B, Splendia, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Stonefield Estate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonefield Estate Villa Resort And Spa
- Stonefield Estate Villa Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere