We rented a grand luxury one bedroom villa. We were in the 800's. It was the best vacation of my life. We went for 7 full days.
It's 100% luxury. The villa's are stunning, the view is stunning, the beach is gorgeous and relaxing, the pool is very large and spacious. The food is great and the grounds are very clean and beautiful. There are ZERO things to complain about on this vacation. It's PURE relaxation. There is a great reef off the beach that I swam to daily.
I cannot wait to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Jalousie Plantation
- Jalousie Plantation Hotel Soufrière
- Jalousie Plantation Soufrière
- Jalousie Plantation St Lucia
- Jalousie Hilton
- Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort (formerly the Jalousie Plantation) is set amidst more than 100 acres of tropical rainforest on the island’s scenic Caribbean coast. Embraced by St Lucia’s majestic World Heritage-listed Pitons, the resort’s 78 Luxury Sugar Mill Rooms, Villas and Luxury Beachfront Bungalows boast elegant styling, private plunge pool, four poster bed, luxurious Egyptian cotton linens, every possible modern amenity, and personalised butler service. A stunning white sand beach, beautiful Rainforest Spa with tree house treatment rooms, full PADI dive facility, and superb waterfront dining ensure the ultimate vacation experience with space enough for honeymooners and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.