Just returned from our second visit to Jalousie. We needed a quick recovery week and Jalousie was the perfect place. The lovely management gave us villa 505 which was where we were last time (in Nov 2011) with its stunning view of sea, beach (over the near vertical drop the other side of the terrace!) and both Pitons. We were welcomed with cold rum punch by our butler, and it was plain sailing from then on - lazy mornings taking the shuttle to breakfast, lazy afternoons reading and admiring the view and lazy evenings eating lovely meals in the great room. We had a wonderful time and look forward to a third visit when the building work is finally finished!
Thanks Jalousie team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort (formerly the Jalousie Plantation) is set amidst more than 100 acres of tropical rainforest on the island’s scenic Caribbean coast. Embraced by St Lucia’s majestic World Heritage-listed Pitons, the resort’s 78 Luxury Sugar Mill Rooms, Villas and Luxury Beachfront Bungalows boast elegant styling, private plunge pool, four poster bed, luxurious Egyptian cotton linens, every possible modern amenity, and personalised butler service. A stunning white sand beach, beautiful Rainforest Spa with tree house treatment rooms, full PADI dive facility, and superb waterfront dining ensure the ultimate vacation experience with space enough for honeymooners and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jalousie Plantation Hotel Soufrière
- Jalousie Plantation Soufrière
- Jalousie Plantation St Lucia
- Jalousie Hilton
- Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere