We knew we were in for a local feel, but were surprised at the poor cleaning of the rooms and general maintenance. The people were more freindly than most we met in St Lucia. We did like the food and the bar. Great view of the Pitons and fun hiking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hummingbird Beach Resort is a small, intimate resort, located in the scenic town of Soufriere on the south western part of St. Lucia, home to the famous pitons – a world heritage site. Hummingbird Beach Resort has eight (8) beautifully decorated rooms, most of which offer magnificent views of the ocean and the pitons. We also have a Country Cottage which accommodates a family of four (4) comfortably, it is fully furnished and offers breathtaking views of the pitons. We are world renowned for our French Creole Cuisine, award winning cocktails and beautiful batik studio. We are located on the beach and also have a fresh water swimming pool. We do arrange a wide range of tours and excursions. Spa treatments can be made available on request. Let us host your dream wedding or wedding reception dinner. Our tropical island setting and renowned hospitality combine to make your Caribbean wedding and honeymoon an unforgettable experience. Make the charming Hummingbird Beach Resort your choice of accommodation in Soufriere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hummingbird Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hummingbird Beach Hotel
- Hummingbird Beach Soufrière
- Hummingbird Beach Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere