We stayed at the Landings, in a 3 bedroom suite, for one week over New Years. It was a great family vacation. The rooms are outstanding - beautiful and comfortable chairs, couches, and beds, well appointed deluxe kitchen, fabulous bathrooms, internet connection, flat-screen TVs, and large balcony. The beach is the largest in St Lucia and the water is warm and clean. My family all enjoyed the swimming including my wife who normally does not go in the water. The service and food at the Landings were excellent. My son and I especially enjoyed the seared tuna. We all took tennis lessons everyday from an excellent pro named Dean. One day we took a boat trip to see the Pitons and to swim and snorkel. It was definitely a fun excursion. The Landings is well situated close to Rodney Bay where there are many excellent restaurants if you want to venture off the property. Our favorite was the Edge for sushi and seafood. My entire family looks forward to returning to the Landings next year. My wife and I can't wait to see the beautiful sunsets from the beach.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.