My family visited The Landing in St Lucia this past April, for Easter break, the resort is not as big as others I have visited in the Caribbean but it was good enough for what we wanted to do. My son loved the place, he is 7 yrs old, he liked the beach and specially the pool by the beach bar/restaurant. He went to the kids club one day for a few hours and he said it was fun, he wanted to come back again. Food is very good at this resort, breakfast is a buffet style which it was perfect, lunch and dinner a la carte and sometimes they will have buffet style. The restaurant The Palms has amazing food, expensive but worth every penny. We has an all inclusive plan which I recommend because St. Lucia can be very expensive for a large family. We explored the island, we did the land and sea excursion and it was fantastic, we went to the Volcano, for lunch, the mud bath, snorkeling, well it was almost like doing the whole island in one day, the others days we stay at the resort for some quiet time and some fun at the beach with the water sports. Also, my husband and I renewed our vows in this trip, the arrangements were done all by Angela Torelli, what a service!!!! she was great and so easy to deal with, the ceremony was like we planned it and much more, and also I have to say thank you to Cipriana who helped the day of the wedding, I have no words to express how thankful I am with the staff at The Landings. Service is always our big concern going on vacation, The Landings have the best service ever, top of the line. The accommodations were very nice and comfortable, just like the pictures. We had a two bedroom marina view with a plunge pool, perfect for us. The only down thing was that there is no entertainment for families at night, you will have to leave the resort and go to local places which we did not do. Driving in St. Lucia is a little different then New Jersey so we decided no to take the risk of doing it. Overall, The Landing is perfect for a family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Splendia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet