I visited the Landings on january 25th and was just spending one night there, and this was the most beautiful experience that I have had in my life so far. Everything was just so out of this world.
For the life of me, I thought that the photos displayed in the various travel magazines were fake; I never dreamed that the hotel could be so beautiful. What a reality check I received when I stepped into the lobby and saw that the place was more spectular than what I initially thought. I wondered if the hotel and it's staff were for real! From the moment that we checked in, to the moment that we regretably left, was fantastic.
The staff are extremely pleasant and very knowledgable in their area of work. Their effeciency and effectiveness in addressing various questions was remarkable.
Our room was just gorgeous!!!! We had a plunge pool right outside our room and I made full use of it. The front dest staff checked to make sure that we liked the room, if there were any complaints etc., and honestly, I am still trying to find a fault with my visit. I just can't believe that everything was so perfect.
Now I know the reason why the Hotel has been classed as a five star, five diamond resort. You have got to experience this place for yourself.
We were treated with the highest standards and I definately know that I will be re-visiting The Landings St. Lucia in the future. For my Honeymoon,(and I don't know when that will be yet) I have already told the staff to expect my return!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet