Can a hotel be so well designed that everything you dreamed has been taken care of ? well my prayers were answered when I stayed at the Landings in St Lucia.
Living in Barbados I know the hotel product in the Caribbean well and this certainly tops my list and I would highly recommend it to everyone.
The rooms are spacious and elegant yet still give you that homely feeling. The service is professional but friendly and the location is spectacular and is on the best beach in St Lucia,
It's perfect for that young family who usually have to pray they get their interconnecting rooms or for parents who don't want their teenagers to far way. It's also great value for two/three couples which might normally think a hotel of this standard was out of their price range.
Hallelujah ... finally a resort built and operated with ME 'the customer' in mind !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet