We stayed at the Landings for our honeymoon a few weeks ago, and had an absolutely great time!
The pictures do not lie, the rooms at The Landings are fabulous. We stayed in a 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath suite w/ hot tub on the balcony. This has got to be one of the nicest rooms I've ever stayed in.
As some of the other reviews have referred to, the property is still undergoing construction. There was one building going up across from us and a couple others a bit further away. This did not bother us during our stay at all though. The noise was never bothersome, and didn't interfere with our use of any of the facilities. It is true that guests need to ride in a golf cart on a bit of dirt road to get their bags from the lobby to the rooms, but we didn't sweat it. At the rate they were working on the buildings, this may not even be the case in a month's time!
The resort was not very crowded when we were there and so we had total use of the restaurant, towels, non-motorized water sports, beach chairs, etc. The spa was open and I had one of the best facials I've ever gotten, but they were limited in the treatments they had available at the time (no couple's massage unfortunately). The desk staff was friendly and helpful, and one other cool perk was that the 'taxi' we rode in to and from town was a 7 series Beamer. Not bad!
Overall, we had a great stay. Yes, there is still some construction going on but it didn't bother us. We actually feel sure that it helped us secure the great rate that we did (on travelocity). Try to get in here before the rates jump when construction is done, because they surely will!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet