My boyfriend and I work in Trinidad, but live in Houston, Texas and needed sometime to recharge and just get away. I did alot of research on this place and read all the reviews. So I was a little skeptical. We were there from Nov.27-Dec.1.
The day we checked in we had arranged 2 full body massages in our room awesome they were great. They are now open everyday the spa is.
Our room was 232 one of the best rooms in the entire place they said. It was the highest floor with a Plunge and a great view of the islands and water.
Friday nights they have what they call a fish festival if you like to party a little bit and love sea food go. We had the sec. biggest lobster people where coming to the table taking pictures, than the driver to us to Gro-let which is near the hotel with nothing but a street party with DJ (of course this is all your choice). That friday morning we did the zipline & tram adventure, which hotel arranges everything for you it's cheaper going through the hotel. They treat you so well. We were waited on hand and foot the whole time. We got picked up in a BMW at the airport. We didn't rent a car we just used a driver which wasn't much money at all. The hotel has discount prices with other companies. If you are down to earth ask for Leon he knows all the good places and make ssure you have the best of everything. We took him to lunch our last day, because he was so good to us and we requested him as our driver. We got to ride in a RangeRove as well. They have all water sports there at the place. Only one place to eat, okay food not much of a selection. Down the road though is Rodeny Bay there are several places to eat. We had Ti food one night it was excellent. We didn't want to leave. You will be feeling like kings and queens being here. Everyone is so nice and so helpful. We had breakfast sent to our room every morning and ate on the balcony for the view whichis breath taking. There is construction going on right now, because they are adding to the place, but if you get the beach front view it won't even phase you, just keep an open mind about it. The mosqito weren't that bad at all. When you get in the room there will be books that you can look at to decide what you want to do. I just can't say enough about this place it was amazing and how we were treated. You can use the online grocery shopping, but it's very limited. Just take the shuttle and go to the little grocery store there. They do have washer and dryers you have to provide your own soap to wash clothes and dishes other than that your good. If your looking to party this hotel isn't the place, but they will take you where the party is at. It is quiet and romantic getway. Good way to regroup with your relationship. If you have a group of family they do have 3 bedrooms ours was a standard 2 bedroom with 3 1/2 baths. The pictures you see on the site is exactly what it looks like . You won't be sorry at this place. At the fish festival that we went to again only on Friday nights we met the general manager sweetest guy and down to earth. O yea, try the spicy rum you'll be amazed, i'll leave that one at that. The rums are good to. The other tour we did was the Land and sea you see the Pitons, Volcano & take a boat back to where your driver will pick you up and take you back to the hotel. You get a beauitful sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Splendia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet