We stayed in a two bedroom suite which was more than enough room! The living room and kitchen provides everything that you need during vacation. The staff were very friendly and helpful! We were just a short walk to the beach and restaurant. We hired a boat for a day of deep sea fishing. The chef at The Landings cooked up our catch for a fresh dinner! I highly recommend taking the helicopter transfer from the airport with the amazing views of the island. The Landings in St. Lucia is a gorgeous spot on earth that I hope everyone gets to visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Splendia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet