My sister and I have been visiting The Landings every summer for three years. We absolutely love it and consider it our home away from home. I want to mention three wonderful woman (Lynn, Natalie and Vitalia) who work in The Spa. We live in NYC and have access to some of the best spas in Manhattan, but nothing compares to the magic of these ladies (facials, massages and my favorite, foot reflexology). The only disappointment we faced was not being able to get the same apartment we had stayed in during previous trips. We had assumed when we reserved a specific building that it was guaranteed - not the case. We are debating over whether to go back for a fourth year - the building you stay in does make a difference depending on what you plan to do on your vacation. We most likely will return because the front office did make every effort to make sure we wound up staying in a building that suited out needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Splendia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet