We visited the Landings last week after purchasing the all-inclusive deal on Living Social and spent 4 nights there. Our expectations were minimal being that it was on a living social, however we were absolutely blown away. The staff could not have been more accommodating and friendly and the resort itself if breathtaking. Our favorite server was Monique - she was fantastic!!
We upgraded our room from a harbor view room to a beach front room (which I would HIGHLY recommend) and our view was dazzling. The room was a 2 BR, 2.5 Bathroom condo with a balcony and a hot tub. The St. Lucians are wonderful and hospitable people and we felt extremely safe leaving the resort. We got massages (Natalie is unbelievable) and used the concierge to book a day trip on a cataraman (Called Jus Tango) and it was one of the best decisions we made. We spent time on their beautiful beach and watched the sunset from our beachfront patio. It is an extremely romantic atmosphere so if you're looking for a quite couples trip you have found your spot!
The one thing I will say is that if you are looking for night life this is not the place to be. The evenings are very mellow and there is not much of a night scene, which is perfect if you are trying to escape. The food is absolutely out of this world - you will not be disappointed!! It is, however, a bit pricey, so if you are a big eater/drinker I would recommend the all-inclusive.
Thank you to the incredible Landings staff for making our trip so special. We will definitely visit St. Lucia again and will not stay anywhere but the Landings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet