Just returned from 11 nights at The Landings and had a fabulous time. My wife & I have 3 daughters one only 4 months old. We were upgraded on arrival to a 3 bedroom room and were given the waterfront property as requested. I would highly recommend the waterfront properties as so close to beach/pool/beach restaurant. For us it was ideal as having such a young child it we were virtually on the beach and made everything so much easier.
We went for the all inclusive package as with 3 kids under 7 we thought it best. When seeing the limited kids menu that involved chips in every meal we were a bit worried. Though the kitchen and staff were amazing, they would cook anything we wanted for the kids and they ate very well. Also noticing the kids tiredness they would take the kids order as soon as we sat down and bring the kids food when ready, one night the waitress even took our unsettled daughter for a 20mins walk down the beach as we were left to enjoy our food. I cant remember all names but they were all great, Tim & Sylvia especially.
The hotel itself is fantastic, gym & spa are like new, the room we had was not only large but very smart. We have been to a lot of Caribbean hotels were the decor is old and tired. This felt almost contemporary and was kept in very good condition. The kitchen was very handy and to have a washing machine & dryer was very helpful. Golf was less than 5 mins drive away and same for Rodney Bay where there were plenty of restaurants and shops if you needed anything.
It may have been nice to have a small shop on location for postcards, suncream etc but as mentioned Rodney Bay was 5mins away and was quite nice to pop out once or twice.
Great hotel and would highly recommend, we have been to the Caribbean 4 or 5 times and by far the best hotel we have stayed in.
Tips: Waterfront room esp if you have kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Amex, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet