We checked out of our room, 721 with views of the beach and Gros Islet, yesterday and arrived back today after a 12 night stay. We watched fantastic sunsets from the idyllic beach which was clean and well cared for, as were the well manicured gardens. We are a family of 4, with 2 sons aged 13 and 12.
We were on the All Inclusive plan and this proved to be great value for money. The food was excellent and we were offered a varied menu all to a very high standard at both the Beach Club and Palms. Our youngest son has a Severe Egg Allergy and his numerous requests to staff for mashed potato and bacon were never too much for them to deal with. Upon Checkout the bill was spot on and people have no need to worry. We chose to give tips to individual staff at the end of our holiday rather than adding them to the daily bill to avoid any discrepancies at checkout..
All of the Staff, Sherol, Rose, Tim, Benjamin, Sylvia down to the maintenance guy Lampkin, to name just a few provided a very friendly and genuine service. Nothing proved too small for them to deal with.
Spotless, very well appointed spacious 2 bedroom apartment, was finished to a high standard and had great views.
We would recommend that people go on "The Martinique Splendour" trip from Rodney Bay Marina which is less than 5 minutes from the Hotel. We also made use of the Hotel Shuttle Bus into Rodney Bay and Charles the driver proved to be a very informed local guide.
We found St Lucia to be a beautiful, safe, friendly Island and we would highly recommend the Landings. We would have no hesitation in staying there again on any future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet