We only stayed at this gorgeous hotel one night but we thoroughly enjoyed it. We were upgraded to a 2 room suite with a plunge pool. Check-in was smooth, the front desk clerks were very nice. We ate lunch in the restaurant and the food was delicious. We got the chance to go jet skiing and had a blast. The rooms were very quiet. The only thing I was unsure about was the fact that there was no door to the room, only a glass storm door. We got use to it though. This is definitely some place we'd stay if we come back to St. Lucia. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Splendia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet