I stayed at The landings for 7 nights from the 4th/08/13......I must say i was very impressed and wouldn't have done it any other way for my 1st vacation away from home. The staff i came into contact with were very polite, professional and very courteous. From check in to check out i felt very special and right at home. On arrival was greeted and checked in very promptly and was driven to my room in a small cart. On arrival to my room i was given a brief tour and left to settle in.. It was very pleased, it was more than i could have asked for. It was a ground floor, two bedroom harbor view, just behind the beach front block, steps away from the pool and beach club restaurant. In the afternoon the sound of crickets could be heard all around, a sound i hadn't heard in a while, it was so serene and peaceful. I was able to meet one of the hotels cat, my companion named Lucia, on the beach i saw the man who came in every morning to sell fruits, which we didn't have need to purchase as the hotel offered fruits at breakfast. The tall elderly guy who made ornaments with wire for the guests. He is not attached to the institution, just wonders on the beach. The breakfast was great but one can get tired after eating in after a week. however i did enjoy breakfast at the beach club. The landings was everything i hoped for and all the good things i read about. Security was good as they were found at the front gate and on the boarders of the beach we were able to meet them one after noon we decided to walk back to the hotel from the village. Perfect getaway as my companion and i didn't feel the need to go out as we had every thing we needed. Thanks to the staff at the front desk Jesse,Corina, Ravi and others. House keeping Sophie and Marie. The restaurant Ophelia and others. Definitely will return some time in the future.... Maybe for a wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Splendia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet