We were awed at the ubelievably fantastic resort, the Landings, in St. Lucia. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with the most attentive, genuinely friendly, and outstandingly helpful staff - everyone! The resort property was immaculate and the acommodations were some of the finest we have stayed in. Our private 2 bedroom villa with splash pool , living room and kitchen was super spacious, lavishly decorated and equipped with everything we could have asked for and more! The hotel food was of gourmet quality and was incredible! Our family had such a wonderful time between the pool, ocean, spa, and all the activities right on property!! We cant wait to return next year and plan to make this an annual family trip!!! WE LOVE THE LANDINGS!!! We would highly recommend this resort to anyone looking for the ultimate in luxury, service and pampering!
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.