Food quality and selection fair to okay. Only 2 places to eat. Same menu every night. Breakfast was limited. One polite lady making omletes. We had the all inclusive. Service not great, alittle slow, not sure if they thought they were not going to receive and additional tip(a 10% service charge is added to your bill,both food and drink)We always gave an additional 15 - 20% because at first we didnt realize about the service charge-no big deal.The location of the hotel is fine if you want to be in the north,however,be aware there is very little to do! Pigeon Island is within walking distance and very nice (bring snorkling equip.) -water is nice there- calm and swimmable.Good hiking shoes also! However,other than that, there is nothing else to do there! You must take a cab- very expensive (price varied), to go anywhere.Try Rodney Bay at night.In other words, you cant just walk into town at night or walk around, I normally love to do that! We did the St. Lucia Segway tour. I must say that it was EXCELLENT! I usually dont say that but our guide Lloyde was very patient, knowledgeable, funny and ALWAYS looked out for our saftey! It was definately the highlight of our trip. He told us about the history of th island and gave us fresh fruits, he was really great . Would DEFINATELY recommend it! All in all , The Landings is nice. would stay there again for a night or 2 then stay somewhere near more action. But it is a nice quiet resort. Finally, the spa treatment (facial) was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet