I traveled to St. Lucia and stayed at The Landings resort for Spring Break in April. Honestly, I was absolutely surprised by the absolute wonder of this resort! We traveled quite far from the airport to the opposite side of the island and it was worth every moment of extra travel time. My friend and 13 year old daughter were greeted with refreshments and escorted to a 3 bedroom suite. The bedrooms were large with adjoining private baths, the living area was large and beautifully decorated, the kitchen was generous and all of our needs were met. We had 2 balconies , one overlooking a garden coutyard and the other a beautiful marina with an excellent view. This balcony also had a wonderful "plunging pool" or hot tub for relaxing!
The beach club changed its dining experience each night and without Gemma as our waitress our evening meals would not have been as excellent. Gemma made our stay memorable by attending to all of our requests and even bringing us a some samples of fruit from the island and going as far as bring my daughter Easter treats. She was gracious and i feel that i have made a lifelong friend !
The food and entertainment was excellent from the sandwiches we receved on the beach to the room service that we ordered.
The beach, pools and water sports are terrific and provided endless hours of enjoyment for my daughter who made new friends each day! We met wonderful families and the staff kept the frozen drinks coming!
The free shuttle service to town allowed several trips to obtain ammenities for our kitchen. We planned to leave the resort for dinner but never felt the need since the menu at the Beach Club restaurant changed each evening.This vacation was the best I have had in quitew along time. The fact that we weren't all crammed into atiny hotel room and had a full kitchen available allowed a lot of flexibility when we didn't feel up to a long sit down meal. I loved everything about this resort and have no complaints other than I want a t-shirt, hat, or coffe mug with The Landings on it so I can remember "my Happy Place"! I will definately return...counting the days!
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.