we checked in and dropped our bags in the room to leave for a fishing boat. we come back at 8pm and the we notice many issues in the room; smelled like mold, fridge didn't work, washer didn't work and a few other items. even 5 of the hotel employees, agreed it was a very bad and strong mold smell.
basically had to beg to move to a new room, which they eventually did. the general manager asked to meet, i agreed. he said he would credit us for the room for that night, and never actually did it. i asked for him when we checked out, and he was mysteriously not there. they never did give me the credit they said they would.
also, they fly through there on the golf carts a bit too fast...and one of the employees ran over a guest. they hit them so hard, they had to be picked up in an ambulance. hope that person was ok.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere, Otel, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.