I traveled to St. Lucia with my husband and sister in law. We stayed at the Landings for 7 days. We just returned yesterday, and miss it so much. The Landings is beautiful.....the rooms are gorgeous, beach is clean and beautiful, and everyone at the Landings is so friendly and nice! Our favorite was walking to pigeon island and hiking to the top. The resort has a stunning view of pigeon island. I highly recommend the breakfast package. It was delicious and has a great menu at the beach club bar. We definitely would recommend it to our family and friends. We want to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet